The Hotel Real Estate Financial Model is for Hotel Buyers, Investors, Sellers, Analysts and Students to forecast, analyse, interpret and assess the business and financial model for transactions of hotel real estate portfolios (or single hotel transactions). This hotel real estate investment template is customisable.
Hotel Buyers: Using the Hotel Real Estate Financial Model
Use this hotel real estate financial model to forecast and analyse critical details when investing in hotel portfolio or single asset investment deals. The spreadsheet is pre-populated with common summary financial line items and designed for 1 hotel or up to 6 hotels. You can customise this investment tool (add, remove or edit hotels and line items). Get the Hotel Real Estate Financial Model.
Hotel Sellers: Using the Hotel Real Estate Financial Model
Use this hotel real estate financial model to prepare for selling your hotel or hotel portfolio. Evaluate your hotel portfolio or single hotel asset’s current and future potential and therefore, target sale and divestment pricing. You can customise the hotel real estate financial model for hotel revenue and expense items.
Included in Hotel Real Estate Financial Model:
- Consolidated Detail P&L for a Hotel Portfolio
- Individual Property P&L for Individual Hotels
- No. of Rooms, Occupancy, Occupied Nights
- Average Daily Rate & Hotel RevPar Calculation
- Revenue Centres inc. Rooms, F&B, Leisure etc
- Review Percentages Breakdown of Line Items
- Expense Items inc. Departments and Overheads
- Total Revenue, Cost of Sales and Gross Profits
- Total Expenses, Departments & EBITDA figure
- Cash Flow and Hotel Deal Investment Summary
- Exit Multiple Analysis (Equity Partner & Lendors)
- Easily edit the Hotel Real Estate Financial Model
This will help you:
- produce a portfolio or single hotel real estate financial model before investing
- develop a professional hotel real estate financial model for presenting to partners
- analyse gross investment return on multi-year timeframes and EBITDA multiples
- review cashflow impacts of acquisition fees and hotel maintenance funding needs
- view the percentage breakdown of revenue and expense categories and line items
- optimise the cashflow timing of hotel refurbishment and minor improvement work
- analyse investment deal structures based on equity, loan notes and debt financing
- calculate per room pricing both at acquisition and planned divestment timeframes
Hotel Real Estate Financial Model
Hotel Investors can use the Hotel Real Estate Financial Model to evaluate a single hotel investment deal OR use this hotel investment template to analyse portfolio hotel investment transactions. Hotel Buyers can use a hotel real estate financial model to compare asset acquisition and deal opportunities.