E-Store • Hotel Real Estate Financial Model
The Hotel Real Estate Financial Model is for hotel buyers, investors and sellers to forecast single and portfolio hotel real estate transactions.
The Hotel Real Estate Financial Model is for Hotel Buyers, Investors, Sellers, Analysts and Students to forecast, analyse, interpret and assess the business and financial model for transactions of hotel real estate portfolios (or single property hotel asset transactions).
This hotel real estate investment template is customisable.
Hotel Buyers: Using the Model
Use this hotel real estate financial model to forecast and analyse critical details when investing in hotel portfolio or single asset investment deals. The spreadsheet is pre-populated with common summary financial line items and designed for 1 hotel or up to 6 hotels. You can customise the financial model (add, remove or edit financial line items).
Hotel Sellers: Using the Model
Use this hotel real estate financial model to prepare for selling your hotel asset or hotel portfolio. Evaluate your hotel portfolio or single hotel asset’s current and future potential and therefore, define a target sale and divestment price. You can customise the hotel real estate financial model and scenario plan hotel sales on market EBITDA sale prices.
Included in the Hotel Real Estate Financial Model:
- Consolidated Detail P&L for a Hotel Portfolio
- Individual Property P&L for Individual Hotels
- No. of Rooms, Occupancy, Occupied Nights
- Average Daily Rate & Hotel RevPar Calculation
- Revenue Centres inc. Rooms, F&B, Leisure etc
- Review Percentages Breakdown of Line Items
- Expense Items inc. Departments and Overheads
- Total Revenue, Cost of Sales and Gross Profits
- Total Expenses, Departments & EBITDA figure
- Cash Flow and Hotel Deal Investment Summary
- Exit Multiple Analysis (Equity Partner & Lenders)
- Easily edit the Hotel Real Estate Financial Model
This will help you:
- produce a portfolio or single hotel real estate financial model before investing
- develop a professional hotel real estate financial model for presenting to partners
- analyse gross investment return on multi-year timeframes and EBITDA multiples
- review cashflow impacts of acquisition fees and hotel maintenance funding needs
- view the percentage breakdown of revenue and expense categories and line items
- optimise the cashflow timing of hotel refurbishment and minor improvement work
- analyse investment deal structures based on equity, loan notes and debt financing
- calculate per room pricing both at acquisition and planned divestment timeframes